Celebrate chocolate Grenadian style and indulge yourself in a unique visitor experience with our pure, delicious organic chocolate and learn about the old fashioned and ethical way to grow organic cocoa. Thrill your taste buds on a journey of authentic chocolate discovery by learning chocolate tempering, moulding and truffle making. Learn from Grenadian artisans how hand made, small batch, ethically produced, tree to bar chocolate is created.
Discover the aromas, flavours, scents and benefits of luxurious pure cocoa butter, savor the aroma of fresh herbs and cocoa teas, kick back and relax with your friends while you indulge in the coolest chocolate homemade ice-cream and enticing deserts. Take a look at the themes for the dates below:
- Monday August 18 – Get in the Mood for Chocolate
- Tuesday August 19 – Chocolate Indulgence
- Wednesday August 20 - Chocolate Workshops
- Thursday August 21 - Chocolate, Rum and other treats
- Friday August 22 - Let's Get Cooking
- Saturday August 23- Chocolate Glamour Day
- Sunday August 24 - Visit the Estate and Meet the Cocoa Farmers
For more information, please contact the True Blue Bay Resort via the details above.